How Do I Get My Hulu Account Activated on My Smart TV?
Hulu is one of the most popular streaming platforms in the United States, and for good reason. Hulu is known for offering a fantastic selection of vintage television series and films, as well as a few award-winning originals. Hulu has the advantage of allowing you to view your favourite movies and episodes on nearly any smart device. All smartphones, Smart TVs, streaming devices, and gaming consoles are compatible with Hulu. However, there is one disadvantage to utilising Hulu on many devices: you must “activate Hulu account” on each device. Fortunately, we'll show you how to Activate your Hulu account with a step-by-step guide.
Smart TVs are high-tech devices that use an operating system to connect to WiFi or Ethernet networks automatically. Users may access, manage, and view online content from Hulu and other providers using this access.
It's simple to set up Hulu on a Smart TV because most of them come with pre-installed apps like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. This feature simplifies the activation process. If your TV does not have Hulu built in, you may download the app.
The following is a step-by-step instruction on how to do it:
- To get to the home page, press the Home button on your TV remote.
- Go to Apps and choose it.
- Use the search bar to look for Hulu (check upper-right corner of the screen)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Hulu app.
- After that, open the Hulu app.
- On the welcome page, click login and input your login information.
- Choose Activate on a Computer from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will display an activation code.
- Go to hulu.com/activate to get started.
- Then, if necessary, log in.
- Enter the Hulu activation code that appears on the TV.
- An automated login procedure will begin.
- Select your Hulu profile from the drop-down menu.
- Begin the streaming process.